Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume it with moderation.
French Brittany with a touch of Japan. Martell takes you on a sea cruise with this marine recipe.
- 5 Breton lobsters weighing 350 – 400 g
- Coarse sea salt, spirit vinegar
- 40 g dried wakame
- 2 carrots
- 2 large onions
- 3 lemongrass sticks
- 3 cl olive oil
- Boil the lobsters.
- Shell the tails and claws.
- Make a broth with the heads, onions, carrots and lemongrass.
- Soak the wakame in hot water.
- Slice into julienne strips. Brown the lobsters in olive oil.
- Cut into four or five pieces.
- Place in a dish with the claws.
- Season the broth and strain through a fine sieve. Pour over the lobster Add the wakame julienne.
- Garnish with a sprig of chervil.