Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume it with moderation.
Combined with potato, the Oscietra caviar, which many consider to be the most delicious, reveals its subtle, elegant and nutty taste.
- 5 large potatoes
- 40 cl milk
- 40 cl cream
- 1⁄2 tsp agar-agar
- 1 bunch watercress
- 50 g caviar chervil thin slices of dried rye bread
- Cook the potatoes in the cream and milk.
- When cooked, blend.
- Add the agar-agar and heat through again.
- Pour a small ladleful into each dish and leave to set in a cold place. Cook the watercress in boiling water and then blend.
- Drain in a sieve lined with kitchen paper.
- Cut the thin slices of dried rye bread into small matchsticks.
- Scatter small clusters of caviar then watercress purée over the dish. Arrange the chervil and rye bread matchsticks on top just before serving.