Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume it with moderation.
A hint of acidity moving into a sweet chocolate sphere. That’s how we celebrate the end of the year.
Surprise Chocolate Sphere
- 20 Valrhona half sphere moulds
- Filling for the spheres:
- 3 yuzu fruits
- 500 g dark chocolate (minimum cocoa content 72%)
- 500 g single cream
- 2 sheets of gelatine
- 150 g caster sugar
- 500 g milk
- 5 egg yolks
- Juice of 3 yuzu fruits
- 100 g sugar
- Small quantity of popping sugar
- Make a light custard with the ingredients.
- Pour it onto the chocolate
- Add the zest of the 3 yuzus and incorporate the gelatine.
- When the mixture starts to set, fill the spherical moulds.
- Make a small hollow in the center and place a few grains of effervescent sugar in each one.
- Join the two half spheres together.
Make a dry caramel and pour in the juice of the 3 yuzus. Reduce.