WIN A LUXURY WEEKEND AWAY
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Full terms and conditions
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to GB residents (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- A mobile phone with a valid mobile phone number and itemised till receipt dated within the promotional period are required to enter the prize draw.
- Entry Instructions: To enter, purchase a bottle of Martell in any participating Tesco, Sainsbury's, Nisa, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose, Amazon, Ocado, Spar, Costcutter and Bargain Booze store. Text MARTELL, your full name, and your D.O.B (DDMMYYYY) to 80878 during the promotional period 28th September 2017 to 20th November 2017. One purchase = one entry. Any person abusing the entry process will be disquaflied immediately.
- Valid entrants will receive a bounce back SMS message confirming entry and containing a unique link to a promotional microsite. Entrants must visit the link and upload an image of their itemised till receipt from a participating Tesco, Sainsbury's, Nisa, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose, Amazon, Ocado, Spar, Costcutter and Bargain Booze store, showing purchase of a bottle of Martell and dated within the promotional period but prior to their text entry. Till receipt images must be uploaded by the close date on 20th November 2017. Should the information required be shown on 2 sides of your receipt you will be required to upload both sides. Please check with the bill payer before sending a text entry. Entrants are advised to take care when entering the text code and entry details; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect texts may still be charged. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. Capital letters or lowercase will both be accepted.
- Promotional Period: The opening date for entries is 09:00 on 28th September 2017 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 20th November 2017. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered but may still be charged. Texts will be charged at your standard network rate and may not be included in any inclusive text message package.
- The promotion is limited to one text entry per person per day and total of 3 entries per person during the promotional period will be permitted. Strictly one mobile number per person during the promotion period. Anyone entering more than once using multiple handsets, multiple identities or computerised (automated) system will be disqualified from the prize draw.
- Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries or claims lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Prize Fund: There is 1 Luxury trip to be won for two people to see the Six Nations England v France match in France. The package includes:
- 2 Prime tickets (T6 or T7) to England v France at the Stade de France on Saturday 10th March 2018
- Pre-match hospitality including 2 x place on a shared table within the VIP suite at Stade de France, gourmet lunch, 2 hours complimentary drinks (including beers, wines and soft drinks), visits from ex-rugby legends and a guest speaker
- 2 Night stay in the Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel. 1 x superior twin room with city views, checking in Friday 9th March 2018 and checking out Sunday 11th March 2018.
- Return transfer from the Renaissance Hotel to Stade de France on Saturday 10th March 2018
- Return Eurostar tickets for two people (outbound on Friday 9th March 2018, returning Sunday 11th March 2018). Eurostar tickets cover travel from London St Pancras International Station only. Winners are responsible for their own travel to and from either London St Pancras International or Manchester Piccadilly stations. Where required, return train travel from Manchester Piccadilly to London St Pancras International will be provided up to the value of £150.
- The winner is entitled to take whomever they choose providing they are over 18 years of age. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. It is the winners’ responsibility to organise and pay for all other expenses including (without limitation) travel, all food and beverages, spending money, telephone calls, personal items, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental costs, and any other costs, charges, taxes or expenses which may be incurred by the winner in claiming the Prize and which have not been set out in clause above.
- Winner Selection: The first entry drawn at random by an independent adjudicator from all valid entries received by the closing date will win the Prize. Winners only will be notified. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted on the mobile telephone number they entered from, within 7 days of the closing date. The winner must confirm their full name and address and their D.O.B along with the name of their guest and their D.O.B within 21 days of the notification. If a winner cannot be contacted and the prize remains unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- General: The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Martell (Winners List), PO Box 906, Chilton, HP22 9HR, within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from this promotion.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.