Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume it with moderation.
Martell300 contest: Terms & Conditions
1. Open to Great Britain residents (excludes Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of this promotion.
2. The promotion shall commence on 15th September 2015 at 00:00 BST and shall close at 23:59 GMT on 31ST December 2015 (the “Promotional Period”). All entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
3. To enter the prize draw all entrants must purchase a bottle of any product in the Martell range at any participating Winerack stores, subject to availability. Entrants must then visit the website www.mar.tl/300contest and enter their personal details and sign up to receive Martell newsletters. Only entrants who sign up to the Martell newsletter by following the URL will be submitted into the draw.
4. Proof of purchase is necessary and entrants must retain the original till receipt. The Promoter reserves the right to see original till receipts.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules.
6. Only one entry per person during the Promotional Period.
7. There is x1 prize to be won. The prize is a ‘Very Special Night at Home’ for 5 guests (adults only). The prize will include dinner for the winner and five guests by a chef and a cocktail bartender at the winner’s home (on a date to be agreed between the Promoter and the winner). The prize includes:
- 2 Martell cocktails per person before dinner made by a mixologist for up to 5 hours;
- A 3 course dinner (created in calibration with the winner and Pernod Ricard UK) for up to 5 hours;
- Half a bottle of wine per person (selected by Pernod Ricard) and soft drinks; and
- 1 Martell digestif per person after dinner.
The winner must take the prize no later than 30 June 2016. Any dietary requirements of the winner and guests will be taken into account and should be supplied the Promoter at least 14 days before the evening. The mixologist and chef will make use of the winner’s kitchen and kitchen equipment free of charge but will have adequate insurance to cover any damages. Entertainment excluded. Travel excluded.
8. The first valid entry drawn at random from all correct entries in the presence of an independent adjudicator shall win the prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the relevant draw, and asked to claim their prize. Prizes remaining unclaimed 28 days after the winner is notified will be forfeited, and the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner determined in accordance with these rules.
10. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative. In the unlikely event of one the prizes not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative or equal or similar value.
11. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation
13. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
14. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
15. For a list of winners’ names please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Martell Wine Rack Promotion, Enable Promotional Marketing, Bank House, The Square, Axbridge, Somerset, BS26 2AP
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
17. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
18. These terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Pernod Ricard UK, Building 12 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5AN (Please do not send entries to this address)