TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Martell Swift Ones Jacket Sweeps is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 21 years of age or older. Begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 2/1/19, ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 3/30/19. For Official Rules, which govern, visit https://www.martell.com/en-us/jacket-sweeps-rules. Sponsor: Pernod Ricard USA, LLC.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Pernod Ricard USA, LLC. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a winner.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Martell Swift Ones Jacket Sweeps (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 1, 2019 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How To Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter, as follows:
a. Via the Site: To enter via the Site, https://www.martell.com/en-us/jacket-sweeps (the “Site”) and complete the online entry form to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the random drawing, as described below.
b. Via a Sponsored Facebook Ad: If you are served a Sponsored Sweepstakes ad on your Facebook news feed, you may click where indicated to complete the online entry form to receive one (1) Entry into the random drawing, as described below.
c. Via a Banner Ad: To participate via a Banner Ad (defined blow), click on the Sponsor’s Promotion Banner Ads (each a “Banner Ad”) and you may choose to provide your email address to opt in to receive future communications from Sponsor to receive one (1) Entry into the random drawing, as described below. Banner Ads will be available at various websites at different times during the Sweepstakes Period. (When during the Sweepstakes Period and for how long during the Sweepstakes as well as where Banner Ads are located will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by entrants’ online/phone service may apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility. All eligible Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2019 to be eligible. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Limit one (1) Entry per person for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older as of date of Entry. Employees of Pernod Ricard USA, LLC (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers of alcohol-beverage products; and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
4. Sweepstakes Drawings: Five (5) Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 3, 2019 from among all eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of Entries are received. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. Prize (“Prize”) and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prize (5 total): A Sponsor-selected Martell-branded jacket (ARV: $100 each). Jacket size will be selected by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guaranty of any kind. ALCOHOL IS NOT PART OF THE PRIZE. No substitution or transfer of Prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value in the event the Prize is unavailable. Prize may be substituted for any reason only at the discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
6. General Rules: Potential winners may be notified via email and must follow the directions in the notification to claim their Prize and complete registration and verify eligibility within forty-eight (48) hours of notification attempt or Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner and an alternate prize winner will be selected. Return of Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to Sponsor and its Administrators to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winners, by accepting a Prize, and all entrants, as a condition of entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of Prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any Prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the Prizes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the Facebook account, will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of the email account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account by an internet service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
7. Winners List: For a list of winners, available after April 30, 2019, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by May 30, 2019, to: The Martel Swift Ones Jacket Sweeps - Winners, 100 Marcus Dr. Attn: CG, Melville, NY 11747.
8. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pernod Ricard USA, LLC, 250 Park Ave, New York, NY 10177. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
ENJOY OUR QUALITY RESPONSIBLY. MARTELL COGNAC. 40% ALC/VOL. (80 PROOF). ©2018 IMPORTED BY MARTELL & CO., NEW YORK, NY