TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Martell Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 21 years of age or older, who signed up to receive emails from Martell and are original recipients of the Sweepstakes Email. Begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET 4/17/19; ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET 7/17/19. Alcohol is not included with the prize. Visit https://martell.com/en-us/martell-hat-sweepstakes for Official Rules, which govern. Sponsor: Pernod Ricard USA, LLC, New York, NY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, WHO SIGNED UP TO RECEIVE EMAILS FROM MARTELL AND ARE ORIGINAL RECIPIENTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES EMAIL.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Martell Hat Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 17, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 17, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of three (3) separate entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”) as follows: Entry Period 1 begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET on April 17, 2019 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 16, 2019; Entry Period 2 begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET on May 17, 2019 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 16, 2019; Entry Period 3 begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET on June 17, 2019 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 17, 2019.
2. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor will send an email with a link to complete a registration form (the “Sweepstakes Email”) to consumers who are signed up to receive email communications from Martell. If you are the original recipient of the Sweepstakes Email, then you may follow the instructions in the Sweepstakes Email to visit a website and complete the online entry form to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the corresponding random drawing and any subsequent random drawing(s) as described below. Limit one (1) Entry per person. All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 17, 2019 to be eligible. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older as of date of Entry, who signed up to receive emails from Martell and are original recipients of the Sweepstakes Email. Employees of Pernod Ricard USA, LLC (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers and license holders of alcohol-beverage products; and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Released Parties”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
4. Sweepstakes Drawings: Fifty (50) Prize winners per Entry Period (150 winners total) will be selected in separate random drawings from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period, as described above. The random drawings will be conducted on or about May 17, 2019; June 17, 2019; and July 19, 2019. The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period.
5. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Prize (150 total – 50 per Entry Period): A Martell-branded hat (ARV: $12.75). Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guaranty of any kind. ALCOHOL IS NOT PART OF THE PRIZE. No substitution or transfer of Prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value in the event the Prizes are unavailable. Limit one (1) Prize per person. Prize may be substituted for any reason only at the discretion of the Sponsor.
6. General Rules: Potential winners may be notified via email and must follow the directions in the notification to claim their Prize and complete registration and verify eligibility within four (4) days of notification attempt or Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner and an alternate prize winner will be selected. Return of Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to Released Parties to use winner’s names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winner, by accepting a Prize, and all entrants, as a condition of entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Released Parties, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of Prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any Prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the Prize. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the Sweepstakes Email, will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of the email account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account by an internet service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received by the end of each Entry Period prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
7. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pernod Ricard USA, LLC, 250 Park Ave, New York, NY 10177. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Martell® Cognac. 40% Alc./Vol. (80 Proof). Product of France.
©2019 Imported by Martell & Co, New York, NY